Website Export Development Canada
The Digital Business Analyst will work in the marketing department as a liaison between the business and technical communities to develop digital solutions that support our customers.
- Lead workshops, presentations, and refinement sessions to review requirements and identify gaps.
- Be able to deconstruct complex technical solutions and explain them to a non-technical audience in simple and clear terms.
- Pro-actively recognize and flag where solutions impact other teams, applications, business processes, and/or data/information integrity.
- Communicate proactively to inform, influence, and bring others to agreement around a set of ideas to achieve a goal or bring about beneficial resolution.
- Share industry best practices and tools to create a positive climate and stimulate long-term learning and development for personal growth and growth of others.
- Participate in and/or lead sprint-based events (daily huddles, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinements).
- Help the team manage agile stories using EDC’s Agile project management tools.
- Help the development team break down the work into discrete pieces that can be delivered in two-week increments, sprints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Commerce or a related discipline.
- Certification and/or experience as business analyst (ex. Certified Business Analysis Professional™ CBAP®).
- Previous work experience at a Business-to-Business (B2B) organization and/or a financial services institution and/or a crown corporation or similar organization.
Company: Export Development Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com