Website Export Development Canada
The team is looking for a motivated Debt Services Manager (DSM) who will actively participate in the attainment of the team’s objectives by ensuring quality service to external Insurance Group clients throughout the debt life-cycle.
- Manages a portfolio of claims files, responsible for the adjudication, decision recommendations and decision communication to customers.
- Takes prompt action to process and make claim recommendations. Interacts with internal and external partners and stakeholders on basic policy issues, loss experience, claim process advice and post-claim operations.
- Reviews and interprets commercial documents in the adjudication of claims to ensure alignment to the policy terms and conditions.
- Provide a superior quality of customer service to external and internal customers, through proactive contact with the customer during the claims process.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Commerce or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years (Credit Insurance, level 2) or 5 years (Credit Insurance, level 3) of experience in claim adjudication
- Basic knowledge of insurance underwriting principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
Company: Export Development Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com