Website Dollarama L.P.
Manage delivery delays and order cuts with the supplier as well as expedite out-of-stock items; and
- Adjust the distributions generated by the system for submission to the various warehouses as well as the distribution centre;
- Create purchase orders according to quantities determined by the allocation process;
- Adjust and modify purchase orders according to the supplier’s delivery capabilities;
- Ensure the distribution of adequate quantities of certain categories of items to stores according to the seasonality obtained from sales data;
- Analyze reports and follow up on serious issues with different departments (shipping, reception, etc.).
- Check the availability of stock in the system to allow adequate distribution;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset); and
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- University degree in Business Administration, Operations and Logistics Management or similar;
- Strong communication skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Good organizational skills and thoroughness;
- Experience in the retail industry (an important asset);
- Ability to handle multiple requests within tight deadlines;
Company: Dollarama L.P.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com