Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- As part of your application process, you will be provided a listing of various geographic locations and asked to indicate which location(s) you would be interested to work from.
- The Chief Digital Officer sector within Fisheries and Oceans is growing and maturing to support the department in meeting the expectations of Canadians in the Digital era.
- Client focus and innovation to support our organization and the department in adapting to the Digital ambition for Governance of Canada services.
- Significant* experience in leading, or providing the lead technical role, on complex** IM/IT projects.
- Significant* experience in designing and delivering presentations, briefings and recommendations for senior management*** involving complex** IM/IT issues.
- Graduation from a two-year program of study from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in computer science, information technology, information management or another specialty relevant to the position to be staffed.
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com