Website Department of National Defence
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
- Ability to communicate orally
- Demonstrating integrity and respect
- Thinking things through
- Working effectively with others
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- High school Diploma
- Training or certification in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS);
- Training in janitorial service
- Experience in supervision
- Experience in providing cleaning services in a military environment
- Selection may be limited to members of the following Employment Equity groups: Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women
- May be required to work overtime.
- May be required to work on weekends.
- May wear approved personal protective equipment as required
- May be required to obtain and maintain a military driver’s permit (DND 404/FMT 600), which may require possession of a valid unrestricted Class 5 Quebec driver’s license (or provincial or territorial equivalent)
Company: Department of National Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com