Website Canada Revenue Agency
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process.
- Gathering information from taxpayers to establish the precise nature of their enquiry or request.
- Explaining to taxpayers over the phone various social programs administered by the CRA over the phone.
- Providing explanations and/or clarification to taxpayers over the telephone in response to enquiries concerning the filing and processing of Individual Tax Returns.
- Answering enquiries in fast paced in-bound Contact Centre. Up to 90% of your scheduled shift will be on the telephone with callers from the general public on a daily basis.
- Researching solutions to taxpayer inquiries using a variety of internal and external information sources to meet taxpayer needs.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively in Writing- In English
- The CRA’s minimum education standard for SP positions.
- Organizational Fit
- Ability to Communicate Effectively Orally- In English
- Ability to Research and Interpret Information
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com