Website CPP Investments
You will work as a Specialist in Public Markets Technologies, partnering with CPP Investments’ front office and investment operations departments to design, develop, and support software to assist with all aspects of the investment lifecycle.
- Work in partnership with CPP Investments’ professionals to build software solutions enabling end-to-end investment lifecycle support including portfolio management and analysis activities, trade submission and execution, reporting and post-trade activities.
- Gain exposure to trading activities across a wide breadth of financial products including both listed and OTC types.
- Be a part of CPP Investments’ Digital Transformation, gaining hands-on experience with AWS technologies, employing DevOps and leveraging patterns and best practices defined to deliver scalable, maintainable, and flexible solutions.
- Assist with software solution architecture, manage timelines/deliverables and work closely with other developers on enhancement projects.
- Integrate your code with industry leading investment management platforms such as Charles River IMS.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in architecting and developing cloud-native solutions on AWS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of: Python or Java, SQL, and a passion to keep up-to-date in technology.
- Leadership experience acting as manager or lead developer
Company: CPP Investments
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com