Website Canadian Natural Resources Limited
At Canadian Natural, we strive to provide opportunities for you to contribute in a meaningful way and apply your academic experience to challenging and rewarding projects. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team and contribute to our exciting and growing projects and operations.
- Maintain file rooms/areas as required
- Participate in file room and office audit
- Assist with file restacks and moves
- Process records/boxes from field offices and forward to offsite storage for archiving
- Classify and rename electronic records
- Assist with requests and returns for physical boxes for offsite storage
- Other duties as required
- Data entry of information into the Records Management database OmniRIM
- Consolidate and convert new acquisition files into the Canadian Natural standard
- Assist in digitization projects
- Sort and file information into files
- Must be proficient in MS Office specifically Excel.
- Must be able to lift, carry and move/arrange boxes weighing up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to work independently, be customer service oriented, and be a team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Currently enrolled in your 1st year or higher of Business Administration, Information Management, Library Science or an
- IT related program
Company: Canadian Natural Resources Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com