Website City of Toronto
Maintains, supports and enhances various functional and technical aspects of SAP Mobile applications, including SAP Work Manager and the SAP Mobile Platform.
- Maintains, supports and enhances various functional and technical aspects of the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module, including solution configuration, troubleshooting, and first-level support
- Provides work direction to team members, assesses progress against project plans, and authorizes sign-off at each stage of the project, including the final production sign-off
- Develops, manages and implements detailed project documentation and plans, performs system analysis activities, participates in the research and testing, provides contingencies and establishes priorities
- Supports all SAP related tasks in the project team, including gathering of business requirements, conducting blueprint workshops, testing and system configuration
- Manages daily issues and problem-solving related to the SAP Mobile work order application and SAP-PM module
- Analyzes business requirements, develops business specifications and testing documents, performs unit and integration testing, and recommends test scenarios
- SAP certification in the area of Plant Maintenance or an approved equivalent combination of education and/or related experience.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and collaboratively with others in a multidisciplinary team.
- Extensive SAP knowledge and application support experience related to the SAP PM module.
- Extensive research, analytical, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify risks by thoroughly assessing implications of proposed solutions.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org