Website City of Toronto
The Operations and Budget Analyst is responsible for staffing, complement management and special project work. Compiling and analyzing divisional information to support the preparation, review, implementation and monitoring of budgets and financial reports.
- Oversees the division’s complement management and administers the divisional staffing budget and requirements.
- Implements detailed plans and recommends policies/procedures regarding program specific requirements.
- Participates and supports the coordination and submission of various MOH and MLTC quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting requirements.
- Provides input into and administers assigned budget, ensuring that expenditures are controlled and maintained within approved budget limitations.
- Conducts research into assigned area ensuring that such research takes into account developments within the field, corporate policies and practices, legislation and initiatives by other levels of government.
- Provides assistance on budgetary and financial matters that may be highly confidential/sensitive in nature.
- Post-secondary education in a discipline pertinent.
- Ability to provide work direction and training to staff.
- Considerable experience in budget control and reporting, accounting or financial analysis.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding work environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiarity with government legislation in the area of Occupational Health & Safety.
Company: City of Toronto
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com