Website City of Regina
Collaborate with Council to set strategic direction for city services and programs and lead implementation of business plans to achieve the goals of the strategic plan.
- Develop and implement operational plans and ensure the coordination of services aligns with strategic priorities.
- Provide financial leadership in ensuring fiscal health and responsible management.
- Invest in employees, develop future leaders and lead an environment of accountability, communication, and respect.
- Build connections, partnerships, and relationships with executive leadership in provincial, federal, and other regional municipalities.
- Work with leadership and council and set and recommend operation and capital budgets.
- Provide focused leadership in meeting the organization’s mission and vision and helping to cultivate and develop an engaged and motivated workforce.
- A track record of leading transformation and innovation throughout an organization – either in public or private sector organizations.
- An engaged listener who possesses exceptional communication skills with a high level of political acumen.
- A champion for a respectful workplace who is an excellent collaborator with experience in working with a complex group of stakeholders, such as employees, unions, council, business leaders, and the greater community.
- A leader that understands organizational processes and procedures with a focus on service delivery with strong financial and business operations and services leadership experience.
- A leader who has demonstrated a high level of integrity in their career through their actions, communications and the decisions they’ve made.
- A change agent, committed to moving an organization forward by pushing for positive change that will improve the delivery and efficiency of services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education.
Company: City of Regina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org