Website City of Mississauga
Provide timely and accurate administrative support. Using advanced computer skills and strong organization abilities, aid in the efficient day-to-day operation of the team/department. May provide leadership and coaching to support staff. Act as liaison between divisions/departments, outside vendors.
- Comply with relevant City policies.
- Track section and/or department costs/petty cash fund.
- Use information that is stored within the unit/team and/or available without special authorization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform budget tracking, advanced data entry tasks, time reporting on SAP.
- May provide functional guidance or field supervision to junior staff. (recruit, train, schedule)
- Provide ad hoc assistance on projects/initiatives within the unit/team.
- Prolonged exposure to computer keyboards and screens. Primarily office environment.
- Solid typing/keyboarding skills; strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
- May require some light lifting of supplies/materials.
- Graduation from a post-secondary program in administrative/business support, along with 3-5 years progressive experience in an administrative role.
Company: City of Mississauga
Job Category : Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org