Website City of Mississauga
Under the direction of the Food Services Manager, the Supervisor Food Services is responsible for the food services operations, management and oversight in a portfolio of golf and marina facilities which includes, but not limited to; BraeBen Golf Course, Lakeview Golf Course, Lakefront Promenade Marina.
- Leads and participates in divisional and business unit projects, priorities and work task teams.
- Preparing monthly reporting documents.
- Full cycle inventory management – daily operation, monthly counts, month end financials package preparation.
- Management of bar, concession and quick service menus (selections, costings and menu development).
- Facility cash handling training and compliance.
- Develop and implement revenue sources and cost efficiencies.
- Excellent leadership, planning, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Smart Serve training mandatory
- Health and Safety Certification an asset
- Valid CPR, First Aid Certification
- Food Handlers Certification obtained within 6 months of hire
- Previous work experience in municipal government an asset but not required
Company: City of Mississauga
Job Category : Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com