Website City Of Hamilton
Reporting to the Superintendent (Staff Development, Safety Training), promotes a service oriented culture and customer focus within the section. This position is responsible for evaluating Transit training needs, developing, organizing and delivering training programs to new and existing staff within the division to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- The Instructor is accountable to the Superintendent (Staff Development, Safety Training) for ensuring Training Programs are consistent with the City of Hamilton mission, vision, and values
- Develops and delivers travel training programs for clients registered for Specialized Transportation services.
- Provides upgrading of employees to necessary licence classifications, in compliance with the MTO DCP program, ensuring program competencies.
- Maintains Divisional training database to track training requirements of all divisional positions and the status of training of the staff within the positions (i.e. maintain divisional training matrix, training database, Trapeze)
- You will develop, coordinate, deliver and monitor training programs to ensure service quality, cost effective and timely service delivery and legislative compliance.
- Must be familiar with the Highway Traffic Act and related procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of computer software applications, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, is required.
- Previous Transit training experience will be an asset.
- Knowledge of issues and legislation related to transportation of persons with disabilities and Specialized Transportation operations will be an asset.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of Bus Operator, as well as Company rules and regulations, policies and procedures relating to the Operating division.
Company: City Of Hamilton
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org