Website City Of Hamilton
Reporting to the Manager, of Development Planning, under the general supervision of the Co-ordinator of Business Facilitation, performs administrative duties associated with the operation of the Development Planning, Section, and clerical and front counter duties.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes, process outgoing mail for the Section.
- Arrange and schedule meetings for managers and professional staff.
- Take and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Requisition and maintain office supplies, including processing invoices and forwarding for approval of payment.
- Maintain and report daily attendance for the Section
- Track and follow up on dormant development applications..
- Must have excellent computer skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Work experience and knowledge of AMANDA is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with customer requests for service and assistance; responds promptly to customer needs.
- Demonstrated experience in a computerized environment.
- Demonstrated work experience inputting and manipulating data with speed and accuracy at an intermediate level.
Company: City Of Hamilton
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com