Website City Of Hamilton
Reports directly to the City Solicitor and is responsible for providing comprehensive confidential executive support on a broad range of administrative issues affecting the Legal & Risk Management Services Division. Co-ordinates administrative activities within the Division providing superior customer service and ensures steadfast follow-up on outstanding issues.
- Assists with interviewing, testing and hiring of administrative staff and students on placement.
- Processes expenses incurred by City Solicitor for submission to the GM (General Manager) for approval.
- Assists the City Solicitor in business and administrative matters such as responding to inquiries and processing confidential matters.
- Provides confidential administrative support to the City Solicitor. Assumes responsibility for all routine administrative details within the Office of the City Solicitor.
- Acts as the City Solicitor’s contact person ensuring distribution of information to staff.
- Must have a high level of accuracy and speed in preparation and review for error-free written communication.
- Must have extensive administrative and organizational support experience at a senior level.
- Graduate from an Office Administration Program or a combination of education and related office experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work and adapt to a fast-paced changing environment, and effectively respond to the dynamics and complex work issues of the department.
- Experience in a related environment would be an asset.
Company: City Of Hamilton
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com