Website City Of Hamilton
Contribute to the City of Hamilton, one of Canada’s largest cities – home to a diverse and strong economy, an active and inclusive community, a robust cultural and dining scene, hundreds of kilometers of hiking trails and natural beauty just minutes from the downtown core, and so much more.
- Prepares and co-ordinates general presentation materials and/or speeches for the Councilor when necessary.
- Assume responsibility for all routine administrative details within the Councilor’s Office.
- Provides liaison between the Councilor, the Mayor, and other members of Council and his/her staff.
- Provides constituency outreach and strategic planning by monitoring current issues that may have an impact on the constituency.
- Performs other duties as assigned which are directly related to the normal functions of this position with minimal supervision and direction.
- Analyze and report on strategic and policy governance projects.
- Must be cognizant and respectful of confidentiality.
- Must have a high level of accuracy and speed in preparation of written communication.
- Must relate readily to the public and outside agencies, have a pleasant manner, have initiative and the ability to carry out instructions without detailed direction.
- Must possess maturity, initiative, good judgement and the ability to take on a leadership role and to mentor junior staff.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of reports.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, policy analysis, economics or demographics.
- Must be able to interpret municipal legislation.
Company: City Of Hamilton
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com