Website City of Edmonton Jobs
Monitoring Court Authorized Interceptions of Private Communications (wiretaps) and compiling comprehensive and accurate logs on each communication.
- Assessing information and ensuring all pertinent information is passed on to investigators. (Prohibiting discussions with anyone other than the exemptions described in Section 193 of the Criminal Code).
- Ensuring recording equipment is functioning properly.
- Performing other related assignments as required.
- Implementing procedures to activate Transmission Data Recorders.
- Occasionally appearing in court as a witness.
- Typing of transcripts.
- Handling of exhibits.
- As part of your pre-hire screening, you will be required to complete an Enhanced Security Clearance
- Demonstrated ability in reacting appropriately and calmly in emergent and highly stressful situations.
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects with emphasis on general office practices, or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional and responsible manner.
- Familiarity of Part VI of the Criminal Code of Canada would be considered an asset.
- Typing is an asset and Applicants may be tested.
- Operation of audio collection system would be considered an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible police operational experience, including general office procedures and word processing.
Company: City of Edmonton Jobs
Job Category: City And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org