Website City of Edmonton Jobs
The Information Technology Branch of the Edmonton Police Service requires an Application Integration Analyst to support the various integration initiatives of the service. The successful candidate should be well-versed with application integration using COTS and/or custom solutions. Having experience with enterprise content management (ECM) and digital asset management (DAM) systems would be a significant asset. They should also be self-motivated, well organized, highly analytical and have excellent interpersonal skills. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide expertise in all areas of responsibility by performing research, assessing feasibility of requests, providing feedback on development, performing code reviews and assisting with project requests.
- Create and maintain system documentation including application integration models, system designs and operational support documentation.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Information Technology Branch to ensure that all application issues are addressed in a timely manner and that proper coordination is carried out to minimize disruption of IT services.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting for various application integrations, Informatica IICS instances, message queues, document scanning processes and other applications related to the ECM and DAM systems.
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle including planning, designing, development and testing.
- Act as administrator of the Informatica IICS environments by ensuring the proper functioning of all instances, working with the vendor to resolve issues and providing support and direction to other team members developing application integrations.
- Mentor other team members in all areas of IT development and support.
- Experience or working knowledge of current public safety solutions would be an asset.
- Experience with the following applications would be considered a significant asset: Informatica IICS, Informatica Power Center, IBM FileNet, IBM Case Manager, IBM BAW, IBM Websphere, IBM Datacap and IBM MQ.
- Degree in a related discipline and four (4) years relevant experience OR Post Secondary Diploma in a related discipline and five (5) years relevant experience OR One (1) year related certificate and seven (7) years relevant experience (relevant computer certificiate programs generally have a minimum of 700+ hours and will include relevant course work to the position. Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade or GED is required).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Experience developing & implementing integration standards & best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and metadata skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic work and team environment.
- Experience with the following applications would also be considered an asset: Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Object Based Storage, Web API, message queues, SAN and/or Hybrid storage and MVC would be considered a significant asset.
- Applicants may be required to undergo a knowledge or skills assessment test.
- Four (4) years work experience in application integration, programming, systems analysis and design and developing applications using C#.NET.
Company: City of Edmonton Jobs
Job Category: City And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com