Website City of Calgary
As the Application Analyst you will report to the WATSUN Program Manager, and will be responsible for application sustainment of key projects within the Water, Assets, Technology, Spatial, Utility and Network (WATSUN) portfolio including the MAXIMO Implementation Project. The WATSUN Program is a collection of business technology projects that will result in a major refresh of the processes systems used by Utility staff to manage water assets provide services to customers. WATSUN will improve decision making capability and transform how work and customer issues are managed.
- Develop custom procedures, reports and dashboards using Power BI, Business Objects and other data analytical tools.
- Provide end user support, training and documentation for various work and asset management systems and mobile devices.
- Perform system configuration and administration of various work and asset management systems, manage change controls and module upgrades. Resolve operational issues by troubleshooting, researching and testing.
- Support enhancement projects, communicate with stakeholders to gather business requirements, coordinate test activities, collaborate with team members to develop and implement solutions.
- You have a customer service focus, the ability to develop trusted relationships, and the ability to work strategically as well as operationally.
- Ability to obtain a City of Calgary operator’s permit.
- Advanced technical training in Structural Query Language (SQL), Power BI and Visual Basic is an asset.
- IBM Maximo Asset Management experience would be considered an asset.
- A degree in Chemistry, Computer Science or a related field and at least 5 years of related experience.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence (or provincial equivalent) with no more than six demerits and no current suspensions or charges pending, or a
- Graduated Driver’s License (GDL) with no more than 4 demerits, with no current suspensions or charges pending.
- Advanced knowledge/ experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,and Outlook) is required.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com