Website City of Calgary
Calgary Housing Company (CHC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the City of Calgary. We are transforming to support resident success, modernize our business, and contribute to creating diverse, inclusive communities. As the Finance Consultant, you will be an important contributor to help us reach our ambitious vision to be the best.
- Coordinate annual budget preparation and compile the audited annual financial statements.
- Provide expert financial advice to support strategic business decisions.
- Provide reporting to the City of Calgary and Government of Alberta.
- Research complex accounting issues and implement emerging new accounting standards.
- Develop and maintain accounting manuals and monthly and year-end check lists.
- External audit experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects or tasks and take them from start to finish.
- Ability to prepare complex analysis under a tight timeline and to deal with ad-hoc requests.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org