Website City of Barrie
This position is responsible for the procurement of appraisers, real estate agents, surveyors and professional consultants to act on behalf of the City and monitors progress. Lastly, this position prepares detailed staff reports for General Committee and attends Committee/Council as necessary.
- Ability to act independently in a multi-project fast-paced environment, and is self motivated, thorough, reliable and works collaboratively with others.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable under changing conditions and timelines.
- Ability to skillfully operate a calculator and perform accounting functions and calculations.
- Possess strong negotiating, facilitation, and problem solving skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Possess strong project management and organization skills, flexibility to plan, initiate, organize and prioritize own work and to effectively.
- Senior Right of Way Professional (SR/WA) Designation from the International Right of Way Association or equivalent education
- Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) Designation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada or equivalent education
- Ontario Real Estate Licence or equivalent education
- Three (3) year College Diploma in Business Administration, Geography, Economics, Business, Urban Planning, or related discipline
Company: City of Barrie
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barrie, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org