Website CIBC Bank
You’ll be joining CIBC’s Alternate Solution Group. You’ll be at the heart of CIBC’s Capital Market core platform, successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale cross currency services involving multiple back-end systems. As an Application Consultant, you will build, implement and maintain easy, flexible, and customized solutions that enhance the client experience across ASG clients. You’ll lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development and integration of these applications.
- Leadership Skills – Act as the mobile development team lead and run code-review sessions with the wider team to ensure the project is on track to meet objectives.
- Support and mentor intermediate and senior developers by sharing knowledge, collaborating and problem solving.
- Strategic Planning – Develop multi-year technology roadmaps that align with the bank’s vision, strategy, and business objectives.
- Lead multiple complex projects involving backend systems, new technology, and the enhancement of existing applications.
- Design and Development – Perform and coordinate complex application programming activities.
- Design the application’s technical infrastructure using specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
- Lead the design and development of cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- 6+ Years hands on experience of Golang, C/C++
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You will work on migrating legacy batch systems to brand new API based system and having deep knowledge on Cobol, CA7 and mainframe technologies is an asset
- You’re digitally savvy.
- You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies.
- You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You can demonstrate experience in: C/C++, Golang, Financial messaging protocols and standards, XML, and GIT. It’s an asset if you are fluent in JSON and RESTFul web services, and if you have hands on Azure cloud services. Familiar with Azure DevOps tools and DevOps concepts in general.
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com