Website Canadian Red Cross
This role is also responsible for identifying opportunities for system improvement, optimization, automation, data analysis and custom reporting.
- Be responsible for system analysis, maintenance, and administration of HR Systems.
- Ensure system compliance with all legislative, union and business requirements;
- Liaise with People Services leadership, Information Services, technical teams, vendors, consultants and other stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve escalated system issues; help define, analyze and validate functional business requirements; and translate those needs into effective system solutions;
- Develop, organize, and maintain various spreadsheets and systems;
- Perform periodic system health checks and ensure functionality and features are up to date;
- Accountable for application enhancements, system and interface development, data process mapping, change testing, and monitoring interface error logs;
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR or compensation technologies
- Experience with HumanIT or other volunteer systems is strongly desired
- Experience with SharePoint site, PowerBI, Power automate, power apps & JIRA Service desk implementation.
Company: Canadian Red Cross
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com