Website Canadian Armed Forces
Naval Communicators establish and manage all external voice, radio-teletype and data circuits, and provide real-time tactical information in support of operations.
- Cryptographic and satellite equipment in support of high speed data and imagery exchanges
- Computer-based message processing network
- Computer networking
- Classified and unclassified computer networks
- Radio communication control systems
- Satellite, tactical voice and visual communications
- The minimum required education to apply for this position is the completion of the provincial requirements for Gr 10 high school, Secondary IV in Quebec or equivalent secondary school education.
- Foreign education may be accepted.
Company: Canadian Armed Forces
Job Category: Armed Forces
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com