Website Canadian Accredited Independent Schools - CAIS
As the Vice Principal at Joan of Arc Academy, you are a natural and organized leader. You are someone who has a passion for creating a welcoming and productive
- Be a leader in staff guidance, understanding employment practices and professional development;
- Help to ensure school values are upheld and communicated to all, while ensuring student participation and voice in the school community;
- Assist with Administrative Leadership by administering policies, recruiting/admitting new students, maintaining proper records, and other tasks that ensure the affairs of the school are managed efficiently;
- Provide financial oversight, understanding financial principles and functioning ethically to provide insightful stewardship of the funds entrusted to the operation of school programs, approving the financial budgets prepared by the Finance Manager;
- Provide assistance with Facility Leadership, by ensuring the facility and grounds are properly maintained and in good working order; and
- Provide Community Leadership, being responsible for all school communications and promotion of the school brand.
- Experience developing and delivering Communications strategies and concepts
- Experience in writing policies, briefing materials or presentations for a Board of Directors (or management).
- Recent* experience supervising employees.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Vice-principal or Principal or Department Head
Job Catego0ry: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org