Website Canadian Accredited Independent Schools - CAIS
The Admissions Associate will also have business acumen– the ability to think and plan strategically and see the big picture while contributing to a comprehensive enrolment plan. This individual embodies the following core competencies: empathy, integrity, humility, respect, responsibility, and resilience.
- Maintains records and the online database for Senior School applicants (i.e. applications, recommendations, reports etc.) and generates admissions files.
- Conducts interviews with prospective candidates and their families including individual, parent and group interviews.
- Reads, reviews, and evaluates candidates for admission.
- Recommends candidates’ decisions to the Admissions Committee.
- Inform all families of Admission decisions and debrief families as needed post-decision.
- Continually collaborate to evaluate and redesign all aspects of the admission program for the Senior School with the goal of maintaining enrollment of mission appropriate and qualified students, a wait list of qualified candidates and meeting established admission benchmarks.
- Responsible for some boarding recruitment in select regions.
- Gathers/coordinates demographic research, marketing, advertising, and logistics to drive Senior School enrollment.
- Coordinating all logistics relating to the School’s Financial Assistance Program including communication with Apple Financial Services.
- Represents the School at receptions, fairs, and events, as needed.
- Warm and welcoming demeanour to emphasize a personalized approach to the admissions process.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- The ability to represent the School professionally with both external and internal audiences.
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and oral.
- Willing and able to work occasionally evenings and Saturdays as needed to support the admissions process and events.
- Able to support, reinforce, and emulate the School’s six core values.
Job Catego0ry: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com