Website Best Buy
In this role, the successful candidate is needed to be in Lower mainland, BC, where we practice a remote first working model, leveraging in person interactions for strategic, collaborative, and social purposes. As an API Integration Specialist, you will be ensuring that the API integrated Marketplace sellers are on boarded to the Best Buy platform as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Write SOPs on how to trouble shoot issues and documenting tests and findings of new features
- Be responsible for working with the largest key accounts that wish to integrate their ERP system with Best Buy platform via API.
- Partner with IT teams & sellers to find solutions to complex systematic issues.
- Ensure all aspects of marketplace IT platform are operating at an optimum level to effectively support both seller operations and Best Buy’s bottom line.
- Act as technical SME for all our IT systems: Mirakl, STEP, OMS, OIS, Salesforce (CRM and Seller Hub), OFIN
- 2+ years Basic API knowledge operational experience
- Basic ERP systems and PIM systems
- 2+ years Basic SQL
Company: Best Buy
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com