Benevity is seeking a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team, leading and executing implementations of Benevity products and solutions to bring our clients’ social missions to life.
- Collaborate with design and technical resources to scope and deliver projects to maximize client and end user experience
- Own and execute various key project management functions including resource management, internal/client reporting and executive communications
- Develop Project Charters, Project Plans and Statements of Work to meet client requirements, providing exceptional client and value-added service
- Conduct project status meetings and provide regular status reporting to clients, including risk logs for ongoing mitigation
- Responsible for implementation and overall project delivery of medium and larger client projects for new and existing Benevity clients
- Experience with internal collaboration tools such as Jira or Confluence, etc.
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams using Visio, Lucid chart, etc.
- Experience working together with cross-functional and/or remote teams to achieve common goals and client outcomes
- 2-5 years in a Project Management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Minimum of two years in a technically oriented role.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Intermediate HTML knowledge is a plus
- Experience with project planning software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet etc.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org