The Client Technical Support Specialist is a problem solver who understands how to identify and solve the root cause of issues and is proactive in solving for the client.
- Provide assistance to clients as their programs change, evolve, or as they adopt new features.
- Support our clients in the day-to-day management of their programs.
- The Client Technical Support Specialist will play a key role in ensuring Benevity develops and retains our industry best client success standard for our clients. They will enable our clients to better understand Benevity and Benevity’s product suite to deliver successful outcomes while continuously developing their Benevity expertise.
- The Client Technical Support Specialist provides assistance to clients around reporting, configuration, product features, and process requests, which allows our clients the ability to focus on meeting strategic objectives and growing their programs.
- Use knowledge of Benevity’s products and processes to offer scalable and efficient solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Strong communication and analytical skills: can synthesize the key points and articulate both the ‘what’ and the ‘so what’.
- You are a problem solver comfortable with building and improving processes and best practices.
- Client-focused – is tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our clients.
- Problem solver – analytical; capable of seeing both the big picture and the fine detail to support clients and Benevity.
- Success-focused – defines a vision of success for each task and drives to this vision with keen organizational skills.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a Client Support or Account Management position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as phone demeanor.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com