Benevity is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Implementation team, leading and executing implementations of Benevity products and solutions to bring our clients’ social missions to life.
- Conduct discovery/requirements gathering sessions, providing and maintaining the resulting design documentation throughout the implementation.
- Manage a portfolio of medium to large scale client implementations. Responsible for implementation projects for new and existing Benevity clients
- Provide solution analysis and configuration plans, aligning client specific-requirements with project scope, providing exceptional client and value-added service
- Conduct gap analysis of existing client systems and programs; identifying any key challenges and defining solutions so our clients have a smooth transition to Benevity products and services
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams using Visio, Lucid chart, etc.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience in a Software Implementation Specialist or Consultant role
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, at operational and leadership levels
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional and/or remote teams to achieve common goals and client outcomes
- Working knowledge or experience with internal collaboration tools such as Jira or Confluence, etc.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com