Benevity is seeking a Project Manager to join our Professional Services team, leading and executing implementations of Benevity products and solutions to bring our clients’ social missions to life.
- Responsible for implementation and overall project delivery of medium and larger client projects for new and existing Benevity clients
Own and execute various key project management functions including resource management, internal/client reporting and executive communications
- As required, conduct key client meetings in person, at client sites such as project kick-off, requirements gathering sessions, status updates, etc.
Develop Project Charters, Project Plans and Statements of Work to meet client requirements, providing exceptional client and value-added service
- Conduct project status meetings and provide regular status reporting to clients, including risk logs for ongoing mitigation
- Collaborate with design and technical resources to scope and deliver projects to maximize client and end user experience
- Minimum of two years in a technically oriented role.
- Intermediate HTML knowledge is a plus
- 2-5 years in a Project Management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with project planning software such as Microsoft Project, Smart sheet etc.
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams using Visio, Lucid chart, etc.
- Experience with internal collaboration tools such as Jira or Confluence, etc.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com