Website BC Public Service
The Senior Technical Business Analyst provides expert business analysis and technical consulting services. This position plans, designs, manages and controls the architecture for the NGN, ensuring its integration and inter-operability. It evaluates ongoing business and technology requirements consistent with government and ministry strategic plans and provides expert advice to senior staff.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting an enterprise data network in a lead role OR an equivalent combination of Education, training, and experience may be considered.
- 3 years’ experience in technical business analysis. Specifically, experience providing analysis on high-risk IT projects, identifying customer requirements, evaluating, developing, and planning technical solutions, clearly communicating cost/benefit analysis.
- Preference may be given to applicants with a Professional Designation in Network Architecture and/or Business Analysis.
- Experience developing technical architecture and service designs (eg. VPN, VLAN, VRF)
- Experience in the architecture, design and support of enterprise wired (fibre, copper) and wireless (radio, satellite) networks.
- Experience in account management that includes being an advocate for customers and demonstrated success in delivering technical solution to achieve business outcomes.
Company: BC Public Service
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org