Website BC Public Service
The Negotiator participates, on behalf of the province, in the tripartite negotiation of comprehensive treaties and other agreements with First Nations and the Federal Government, as well as incremental reconciliation agreements, and leads other discussions with First Nations as required. The Negotiator leads substantive negotiations, provides strategic planning advice and approaches to negotiations and formulates a broad spectrum of negotiation strategies through consultation with government agencies and stakeholders.
- Experience providing strategic advice to the minister, deputy minister, ministry executive, senior government officials (or private sector equivalent) on project/negotiations status.
- Experience in multi-party negotiations in a cross-cultural setting.
- Experience leading interest-based negotiations.
- Experience leading professional multi-disciplinary team in a highly intense working environment.
- Technical diploma in a relevant area and 7 years of related experience.
- Experience in project management, including planning, development and organizing and manage concurrent projects with multiple, competing priorities and rigid deadlines.
- University degree in a relevant area and 5 years of related experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant area and 3 years of *related experience
Company: BC Public Service
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com