Website BC Hydro
This senior level position supports BC Hydro’s enterprise applications strategy by strengthening internal SAP capabilities. The position is focused on the management of the HCM Solution, which includes planning and project delivery responsibilities. The ideal candidate’s background comes from previous SAP implementation projects and support as an SAP HCM/SuccessFactors lead.
- Initiate projects/work program initiatives to implement the HCM roadmap.
- Accountable for the overall solution design for various components of HCM solutions.
- Build HCM strategy and roadmap, working closely with the ERP Planning Team, Enterprise Architecture group and the business stakeholders.
- Plays a solution architect/lead role on HCM related projects where applicable.
- Continuously identifies improvements based on business needs and best practices.
- Product owner and a subject matter expert for SAP HCM/Success Factors solution portfolio and its closely integrated systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business, engineering or equivalent.
- Experience leading strategic discussions and building roadmaps.
- Experience in company with complex workforce including unionized employees.
- Experience in implementing Success Factors solution integrated with SAP ECC or S/4HANA is an asset.
- System expert in SAP HCM solutions with at least 3 full-cycle SAP implementation projects and 10 years of progressive experience in a dynamic utility industry or consulting environment,
- Flexible, self-starter with results orientation and the ability to quickly make decisions.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, to proactively engage multiple internal/external stakeholder groups.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and excellent facilitation skills to proactively engage multiple internal stakeholder groups and external parties.
Company: BC Hydro
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vernon, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org