Aritzia is growing, and our Materials team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for bringing Aritzia’s product to life. As the Fabric Associate, you will support day-to-day administrative activities related to finding high quality fabrics that achieve Creative’s vision and deliver on our customer’s needs. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Fabric to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
- Secure the best possible quality fabric against defined standards, using industry leading practices
- Secure the best possible materials margins without compromising lead-time and quality
- Ensure the high quality, timely, and cost-effective delivery of all materials prior to finished goods production
- Secure the best possible lead times for materials without compromising quality
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com