Contribute to the development, configuration, and integration of solutions to ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and e-Commerce infrastructure.
- Help translate business requirements into scalable, user-centric technology designs for Aritzia.com.
- Implement structured testing that ensures functionality and identify and address deficiencies.
- Contribute to innovative technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow.
- Launch and proactively maintain technology solutions.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential.
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
- Experience with Java, XML, and JSTL is preferred but not required.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Values, Business and People Leadership principles.
- Skills in Salesforce Cloud is preferred but not required.
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org