Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary and department areas and corridors in a clean neat and sanitary manner, to protect safety and health of others and in compliance with accurate preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are accurately labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Inspects and uses judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Past cleaning experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org