You will work with a world-class team that focuses new development of a complex system. You’ll be challenged daily with respect to your technical knowledge and apply your creativity to solving complex problems in innovative ways. The ideal candidate is an individual with a solid understanding of testing frameworks, automation strategies and technologies.
- Work a cross teams to provide testing solutions that ensure quality from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex software issues.
- Design, develop and support frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our development and test teams.
- Collaborating with software, hardware, silicon and test engineers to design and develop an optimal solution.
- Demonstrated proficiency in modern CSS development using SASS
- General knowledge of networking protocols HTTP/1 & HTTP/2 (GET, POST), cookies and other HTTP headers
- Excellent time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of Node.js, NPM, Webpack, Babel or other toolchains
- Development experience with Pytest
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- [Optional] Some experience with iOS application development (Objective-C/Swift)
- Development experience with groovy scripting and shell scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of developing on Linux and macOS
- Excellent development experience with Python3 (versions 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9)
- Deep knowledge of testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, QUnit, etc. as well as testing best practices
- Familiarity with testing work flows and test development
- General knowledge of web development best practices around accessibility, performance and production monitoring
- Experience with building tools for automation
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com