Website Algonquin College
The incumbent is responsible for friendly, efficient service following all Algonquin College Food Services operating standards, policies and procedures. They ensure proper handling of food and currency within the location by following all safety standards in the workplace. The incumbent is responsible for food preparation as per customers request, food replenishment, cleaning, merchandising, and customer service within the kiosk.
- Responsible for providing guidance to part time or student staff;
- Ensures proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment and work areas following all cleaning and maintenance checklists;
- Ensures floors, tables and chairs are properly cleaned throughout the day;
- Provides efficient service at the kiosk including required food preparation, beverage duties, customer service and daily cash procedures.
- Restocks products as required;
- Communicates with Manager of the location and with members of the location on day to day operations:
- Complies with and ensures all Algonquin College Food Service policies and procedures are followed. Ensures food safety regulations are followed;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task;
- One (1) year related experience in a commercial food service operation specializing in merchandising, sales, cash systems and customer service;
- Ability to lift, bend, push, pull and stock a variety of merchandise.
- Up to a High School diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to provide quick, efficient, courteous and tactful service;
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
Company: Algonquin College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com