Website Air Transat
The Instructor will be responsible to provide training to employees from the Technical Operations department, in relation to Aviation Regulations (CAR’S), and Health and Safety training at the national level. Recognized for his interpersonal and listening skills, creativity and dynamism, the Instructor plays a significant role in knowledge transfer.
- Provide training for Technical Operations personnel on all topics related to technical training (type courses), under section 566.10 of the CAR’s;
- Provide general training on all topics included under section 573.06 and 706.12 of the CAR’s and section 12 of the MPM;
- Provide general training to employees on all issues related to Company Policies on Health & Safety;
- Advise, when needed, technicians and MCC employees on technical issues;
- Create and update all required documentation for each course in class or on the web, including syllabus, exams, presentations and training manuals.
- Ensure to remain up-to-date with new technologies and last developments in terms of aircraft maintenance;
- Knowledge in Web Design (an asset).
- College Diploma in aircraft maintenance or equivalent;
- Hold a Transport Canada License (AME), or equivalent, or a specialty
- ACA certification (an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance
- Bilingualism (French and English), oral and written; (a major asset)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Relevant experience as an instructor in the aviation industry
- Technical instructor training (an asset)
- Knowledge of Articulate, Photo Shop, Indesign programs (an asset),
- Excellent communication skills, ccreativity, dynamism and team player
Company: Air Transat
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org