Website Air Canada
Belonging to Air Canada means belonging to a Canadian symbol, Air Canada recently voted best airline in North America. Boost your career by joining our innovative and diverse team at the forefront of passenger air travel.
- Manage resources in order to respect the assigned workload as well as the company’s schedule.
- Manage, plan and control running aircraft maintenance.
- Directly coordinate and direct the maintenance activities required to provide serviceable aircraft that meet operational needs and meet Transport Canada and Air Canada airworthiness standards.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license or equivalent.
- Work as a facilitator, in a team concept, focusing on the success of the team.
- Work shifts.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), an asset.
Company: Air Canada
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com