Website Air Canada
The physician’s role is to examine employees to assess the interactions between work and health. The physician helps identify and resolve individual and organizational workplace issues to improve worker health, increase productivity, and ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in the clinic, provide occupational health expertise to nurses, case managers, benefits managers, etc.
- Preserve the confidentiality and privacy of the doctor-patient relationship.
- Upon request, review medical cases with the program team during weekly reviews.
- Periodically participate in the development of gradual return to work or stay-at-work plans for workers.
- Take notes, both for assessment and for referral to a GP or family doctor in the community.
- Specialization in occupational health, emergency medicine or other field, an asset.
- Develop, evaluate and manage medical follow-up programs in the workplace.
- Possess basic knowledge of travel medicine, communicable diseases and immunization programs.
- Implement primary, secondary and tertiary prevention methods.
- Know the techniques and health education systems for maintaining medical records.
Company: Air Canada
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com