Website Air Canada
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the station including operational decisions and the overall coordination of activities to safely deliver and improve the customer experience while achieving operational and financial objectives. Responsible for safety in the day-to-day operations including interactions with suppliers, shippers etc.
- Commitment to enhancing operational safety
- Past management/supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the IAMAW collective agreement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College or University degree in management an asset
- Proven leadership and people skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- High energy level with solid planning skills
- Thorough knowledge of Cargo processing and operational procedures an asset
Company: Air Canada
Job Category: Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org