Website Alberta Health Services
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you are part of an interprofessional health care team utilizing nursing processes, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills. You will be guided by your education, experience, demonstrated skill level and AHS policies and procedures. You will play a key role in providing safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Surgery
- Certification in procedural sedation. Demonstrated proficiency in IV initiation and management.
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA).
- Perioperative Certification.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org