Website Alberta Health Services
As an Administrative Support IV, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiatives within a department or program.
- Timekeeping/payroll experience. Call Center experience.
- Current experience working in an AHS centralized ESP Staffing Service Center.
- Experience working in a unionized, health care and/or 24/7 environment. Experience with AHS scheduling software (Kronos, ESP, ASC).
- Completion of post-secondary education (e.g. course(s) in business administration, medical office assistant), or other related fields.
- Knowledge and operation of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to participate and complete the 6 week training course.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience. Minimum 1 year scheduling experience.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com