Website Alberta Health Services
As an Administrative Support III, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiatives within a department or program.
- Experience with booking and scheduling patient appointments, chart management including documenting orders, understanding of clinic work flow/processes, telephone etiquette and skills.
- To ensure your skills and qualifications are considered, please attach a resume and cover letter with your application.
- Health records management experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an Ophthalmology Clinic in the last 3 years.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support in an Ophthalmology clinic.
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course.
- Completion of Unit Clerk or Medical Office Assistant course.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing administrative support in an outpatient/ambulatory setting within the last 5 years.
- Experience and proficient using the following Microsoft programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com