AECOM is a highly motivated Environmental Science Intern III for employment in either the Kitchener, Hamilton, Mississauga or Markham, Ontario office.
- Miscellaneous assignments on an as-needed basis.
- Collect and enter data, and apply technical principles and theories to assist in interpreting and analyzing data
- Assist in preparing calculations, drawings, specifications, and visual aids
- Compare investigation findings to relevant studies and local, provincial and federal regulations to assess compliance, draft reports documenting results and presenting findings
- Assist with various remediation, environmental site assessment and risk assessment projects in the field and office
- Class G driver’s license.
- Strong problem solver
- Completion of 3rd year of study at a minimum
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with other people.
- Currently in pursuit of bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Environmental Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Phase One and Two Environmental Site Assessments
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org