AECOM is seeking a highly motivated Intermediate Risk Assessor to be based in either Markham, Mississauga, Hamilton or, Ottawa ON.
- Prepare Human Health and Ecological risk assessments in accordance with Ontario and Canadian Standards.
- Preparation of modified-generic risk assessments, Tier 3 risk assessments, federal risk assessments and other letters, work plans, conceptual site models and reports.
- Review and interpret risk assessment and toxicology reports.
- Written and verbal correspondence with internal and external clients.
- Provide technical guidance for risk assessments being prepared by more junior staff.
- Assist the Ontario and Canadian Risk Assessment Leads’ on a wide variety of risk assessment tasks.
- Working knowledge of Federal (CCME) and Ontario (O. Reg. 153/04) regulations with respect to the preparation of risk assessments.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the modified generic risk assessment model.
- Registered QPRA or eligible for registration.
- 4-years minimum relevant work experience.
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com